Well it looks like the faith of Travis has made it possible for everyone to see me wear a Chargers outfit. Yeah!!!!(sarcasm implied) How can we live in a world where my 11-5 Pats don't make the playoffs but the 8-8 Chargers do. I wish we were part of a HORRIBLE division. Anyways keep working on your quarter projects and your BIG ESSAYS!!! Enjoy the New Year and See you on Monday. I leave with the moment I knew my Pats were in for a tough year...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sweet Justice for Chargers fans
Well it looks like the faith of Travis has made it possible for everyone to see me wear a Chargers outfit. Yeah!!!!(sarcasm implied) How can we live in a world where my 11-5 Pats don't make the playoffs but the 8-8 Chargers do. I wish we were part of a HORRIBLE division. Anyways keep working on your quarter projects and your BIG ESSAYS!!! Enjoy the New Year and See you on Monday. I leave with the moment I knew my Pats were in for a tough year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment